- رادیو آزادی در افغانستان مدیر خبر استخدام میکند.
اگر شما در رشتهی خبرنگاری یا رشتههای مرتبط با آن تحصیل کردهاید، بیش از پنج سال تجربهی مدیریت اتاق خبر را دارید و در کنار زبانهای رسمی افغانستان بر زبان انگلیسی تسلط دارید، میتوانید درخواست استخدام خود را تا اول ماه جون به ما بفرستید.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES / SERVICES
Type of activities: News Manager
Activities performed for Kabul Bureau, Afghanistan
Place of performance: Kabul Bureau, Afghanistan
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES
To supervise the daily operations of the program. He/she oversees its planning, has editorial responsibility for its content, incl. its digital production, and ensures that all its output, incl. news and features are balanced, accurate, and conform to RFE/RL policy and the highest standards of journalism. News Manager also assists the Service Director and Bureau Chief to achieve RFE/RL goals and objectives in assigned areas.
• Management: Coordinates assignments and evaluates work of assigned contractors in Kabul as well as other correspondents. Trains new contractors. Performs other related duties associated with day to day operational requirements, as required.
• Writing and Editing: Selects, writes, translates, adapts and edits news/feature stories from assigned material or from original research and reporting. Scripts are complex and usually prepared for significant and/or special programming. Screens and evaluates source materials, taking into account program contributions of other employees. Writes original features and analysis. Edits, or supervises the editing of, all content as relevant including multimedia.
• Programming: Initiates program ideas. Develops and produces original material and compiles and edits scripts from source materials and staff for regularly scheduled, complex programming. Develops program line-up and ensures a balanced presentation. Works with production staff to obtain best use of production techniques. Routinely works on or directs the coverage of special events.
• Reporting: May work as correspondent and reporter on assignment, determining focus of reports. Conducts or assigns interviews, participates in, leads, organizes on-air discussions.
• Broadcasting: Voices news and features scripts for recorded and live broadcasts. Moderates programs and roundtable discussions, functions as on-air anchor.
• Production: Directs and monitors the Service’s multimedia content production in line with service content strategy to connect with target audiences.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Journalism or related field.
• Adequate journalistic experience, ideally in an international multimedia organization.
• Broad, thorough and detailed knowledge of political, economic, and social situations in the broadcast area as well as international affairs acquired through studies, research, writing, travel, or other relevant experience or exposure.
• Experience working with digital media.
• Team management experience.
• Ability to work with others on a team - be a team player, who can interact and operate effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, and yet demanding work environment.
• Broadcast region language native
• English language working knowledge
درخواستی استخدام خود را به ایمیل آدرس زیر بفرستید: